Pootler's design team - week 1 - Quirky Critters


As a very new Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I feel very honoured to have been picked to take part in the Pootlers Design Team for August.

I feel very nervous as my fellow Pootles demonstrators are all very talented.

I have been given the Quirky Critters stamp set, which I must admit when I first looked at it, I thought to myself, "Mmm, not sure of this set", but I have grown to like it.
My first project is a card.  As a mum to three children, the end of the school year means cards and presents for teachers and teaching assistants.  I have used the dolphin/unicorn stamp with the sentiment, 'You are Special', which will be given to one of the teachers.


I have used Lemon Lime Twist card and ink from the 2017-19 In-Colors, along with a piece of Lemon Lime 1/2" ribbon, a clear faceted gem and DSP (Designer Series Paper) from Naturally Eclectic - which I absolutely love.


I am really pleased with how the card has turned out, and hope you like it to.

Thank you for stopping by my blog and I look forward to sharing my second project with you next week.

If you would like to subscribe to my blog, please feel free to enter your email address on the right.

Best Wishes,

Vicky x

Links to products:

1 comment: