Beautiful You meets Daisy Delight

Today I have been having a play with the Beautiful You stamp set and the Daisy Delight stamp set and punch.

The Beautiful You set is my favourite.  I absolutely love the women and the wording. 


I saw something similar on Pinterest, where the demonstrator used the Feather Together stamp set to make the skirt. 

I stamped the lady using Powder Pink from the 2017-19 In Colours, then stamped the lady again using Soft Sky from the subtles collection, and cut out the top part of the dress.



I then stamped and punched the daisy flower, again in Soft Sky, and the cut the petals out.  I layered and stuck the petals onto the lady to maker a skirt. 

I stamped on Very Vanilla card stock, then mounted onto Blushing Bride card stock.  Finally added a little bit of Whisper White 1/8" sheer ribbon to hide the top of the petals.
                                        
If you are interested in any of the stamp sets or punch that I have used, you can find them by clicking on the below links.




Thank you for stopping by.

Take Care

Vicky x

1 comment:

  1. Great card Vicky , loved the dress made with the daisy set. X

    ReplyDelete