Pootler's design team - WEEK 2 - Quirky Critters






Hello - I hope you are all enjoying the summer!  Here in Lincolnshire it is very wet and windy.  My family and I have just returned from 2 weeks in the sun so are currently feeling very hard done by as we can't show off our tans!!!

So, it is week 2 of the Pootler's Design Team and this week I have made an easel desk note pad and calendar. 

I used the 'You S'Nailed It' stamp and thought this would make a lovely gift for a young person who has passed their exams and is perhaps off to university or work and they could keep this on their desk.




Cardstock is Berry Burst and Powder Pink which are both from the 2017-19 In Color A4 Card Pack.  I then used the gorgeous DSP from Naturally Eclectic and finished off with the Rhinestone Basic Jewels.


I absolutely love the 2017-19 In Colors and how they compliment each other.  I also love that this lays flat, so can be put in an envelope and posted.




I think the snail is very cute.  Hope you like this weeks make - 3 more to go for August.  Hope to see you all again next week.

Take Care,

Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment